Monday, October 5, 2009

Windy Monday

This morning I went to sew at my local quilt shop, The Gray Goose. I just meet a few friends once a month and we work on whatever and visit. My husband likened it to old men meeting at the fillin' station or barber shop. I guess it is a bit like that. I worked on my cross stitch stocking ornaments. I've got eight done, four to go. Had to buy more red thread today though. I think I've used four skeins of it so far!

It is very windy here today. I washed sheets this morning and tried to hang them on the line. I didn't even get one sheet up. The wind was blowing so hard that the line was dancing, the sheet was being blown into me. It isn't that cold, but wet sheets in the wind are very cold. It took me about 2 minutes to realize this was not going to work out. My hands were hurting. Oh well.

Parker's friend, Jamie, is coming to our house after school today. Better go meet the bus.

No comments: