Monday, January 18, 2010

Favorite Photo

I guess everyone has a few favorite photos of their kids. This is one of my favorite photos that I have taken of Parker. It was taken March 27, 2004 in our backyard in Macon, GA. Parker was 22 months old. He is standing on a stump at the top of the slope in the yard. He had just fallen off the stump and tumbled down the slope bit. If you click on the image to make it larger you may be able to see a scratch on his nose and his face is a bit dirty. The flower pot he is holding has dirt in it that he was playing in. We were all outside sprucing up the yard because we were getting ready to put it on the market. We moved from that house here to Alamosa at the end of July 2004. He tumbled down the slope and before either Tony or I could do anything, he jumped up and ran back to the stump. We asked him if he was alright and he just gave us that smile as I snapped the photo.

I've been looking through a lot of older photographs recently. I try to make a scrapbook for each year and I had gotten a bit behind. I'm glad to report that I am starting on the album for 2009. So I'm caught up. It feels good!

No comments: