Saturday, January 2, 2010

The Mystery Continues

Still working on my mystery quilt. I made a little more progress this morning before I had to turn my attention to more mundane tasks - laundry, grocery shopping, taking the ornaments off the tree and packing them up for storage. The tree will come down tomorrow and I'll begin carrying items upstairs for storage until next year. I like to just pile things on one of my basting tables for a few days to make sure that I have found everything that needs to be put away. If I put things away too soon then I usually forget something and wind up having to get all the bins out a second time to put it away.

Hope you had a good New Year. We did. Parker played at a friends house for the afternoon and then we went over and had a very nice dinner before coming home about 8 pm. We were too tired from skiing all afternoon on New Years Eve to do anything. I went to bed at 9:30!

No comments: