Sunday, February 28, 2010

More Crochet

 
I've been doing some more crocheting. The pattern for this dish cloth was on the inside of the wrapper of the yarn. I was casually reading it and realized that it used only the stitches I have learned so far! I was curious to see if I could follow a crochet pattern and I think it turned out fairly well. Talk about a low pressure project. I'm going to use it to clean with so if it didn't turn out well, who cares!

I also crocheted a blanket for Stuart Little, who is now Stuart Weathers. According to Parker, the Little house in New York City blew up and Stuart needed a new home. He has been busy designing and making items for Stuart who has moved onto the shelf above his bed.

Below is Stuart's bed (it's part of a large box of matches and some batting scraps) and some books Parker has created for Stuart to read.
 
 

No comments: