Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Change of Plan

Last week I showed you the progress on my current art group project. We are making 12" by 12" blocks using the same stash of scraps. This is what I made last week during our meeting.

 
Read the first post here.  Well ... I changed my mind about what I would make. Instead of making a single quilt block, I decided I'd rather make a composition. I kept the log cabin block I made last week and added to it.


I had a little trouble getting it large enough. After two unsuccessful tries, I just cut off the bottom and added plenty of fabric!


This is currently bigger than I need, FINALLY! I'm going to wait to square it up to 12.5" by 12.5" until we decide what we will do with these.

2 comments:

Barb said...

A gal can change her plans....like what you are doing.

Linda said...

Sometimes plans change! I love how it looks!!