Monday, August 29, 2011

More Practice with Hattie

Someone gave me everything but the pillow forms to make two pillows. They just need to be quilted. I wanted to quilt something, anything, yesterday so I got them out.

One is now quilted.


I used black thread so it is nearly impossible for me to capture the quilting from the front. Here is what the back looks like.


To give you an idea of the size, this will require a 20" pillow form.

FYI: This is my 497th post! I'm planning a few giveaways for next week in celebration of getting to 500 posts. Be sure to check back next Monday for the first one.

5 comments:

Mama Pea said...

Great job! What a nice gift! That will make a beautiful pillow. It's cool when you can just start quilting on something. Glad you got some playtime in! Looking forward to your giveaways. Congrats on so many posts!

Deborah said...

That looks very awesome! Nice job.
Wow! Almost 500 posts. Congrats!
Deborah

Deanna said...

You and Hattie make quite the team!

quilthexle said...

Thanks for showing the backside too! The front looks great, but to really appreciate it, I needed to look at the backside - and WOW! Great work.

Linda said...

Lynn, your quilting is awesome!!! You are doing phenomenally well!!!

Congrats on your posts!!! Holy cow!!