Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Second Pillow Cover

I finished the second pillow cover yesterday.


And the back.


Please ignore the stray threads on the back. I didn't bother to pick them all off since this will be inside the pillow cover eventually. The batting used on both of these is fusible fleece. It's what came with them when I was given them. The first one was even already fused to the fleece.

In case anyone is interested, this one had a selvedge. These were printed in 2004 by Andover Fabrics under license from the American Folk Art Museum. The line name is Home Sweet Home II by Kathy Hall and the pattern is F2751. I don't know if the one I showed you yesterday is Home Sweet Home I or if they are both Home Sweet Home II. They obviously go together and the backing fabric has the birds from this one, only much smaller, all over it. When I get some pillow forms I'll finish these.

6 comments:

Barb said...

Oh....I love it!!

Melissa ;-) said...

Oh how pretty!

Deborah said...

Very nice. Great job!

Mama Pea said...

So, that might answer my question. I wondered if these were appliqued or printed. They sure are pretty!

Linda in Calif. said...

This is just beautifull!! They will make great pillows.

Jandy said...

I have these panels and am getting ready to make a wall hanging. Usually the manufacturer has some directions in PDF format that tell you have to make a wall hanging, pillow, etc. You don't happen to have those instructions, do you? I've been searching all over online!