Thursday, August 11, 2011

Summer Camp - Glamp!

I finished my Glamp earlier this week. It was really fun to make and pretty easy.

Here it is.

lit

and
unlit

I chose to just do a simple one - great fabric and some fun trim on the bottom. You might recognize the fabric from the birthday purse I made for my niece. I had to hang it from the ceiling fan for the photos because I don't have a way to hang it yet where I want it. I hope it will hang above my cutting table. I could really use some overhead light above the cutting table!

The son likes it too. He thought it made a nice hat!


Head over to Amanda's at the Quilted Fish to see the other Summer Camp Glamps. And if you are so inclined, please vote for me.

4 comments:

Melissa ;-) said...

Great lamp! And not a bad hat, either!

Mama Pea said...

I agree with Son...it makes a great hat. LOL! I really love it! What fantastic fabric that is! It really does all the work for you! And the trim is the cat's meow. Just the right touch. I love it, Lynn!

Hope your day is looking up. Wish I was there to give you a hug! Or take you out for a drink. Or both!

Deborah said...

My son would have done the same thing at that age. LOL!!
It is a very cute lamp. Good job.

Jackie said...

It is soo cute!