Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Little Forest Quilt Along

Have you noticed the new widget on my sidebar for the Little Forest Quilt Along? (Look right and just below the "about me" section)

I've decided to participate in my first quilt along.







I'll be making my own version of this quilt. Mine will be the Polka Dot Forest as I've chosen all polka dot fabrics for my trees.



I even have a plan for the quilt drawn in one of my sketchbooks!




I'm making mine in a horizontal layout because I want it to hang in a specific spot in my dining room. So far I'm on schedule for the quilt along. We'll see how long that lasts.

If you are looking for the giveaway click here and come back tomorrow and Friday for the other two.

3 comments:

Barb said...

Oh...that quilt is going to be sooooo adorble...

Mama Pea said...

So glad you are doing this quilt along with me. Thanks! I really love your fabric choices and can't wait to see it. :-)

Kristin Witzenburg said...

Nice widget :-) It looks great. Can't wait to see your quilt.