Sunday, October 16, 2011

Homerun Meal

Reading quilting blogs is actually good for something other than quilting! I found an awesome new recipe.



Click the link to head over to the recipe at p.s. i quilt. (The photo is from Rachel's blog and reposted with permission.) I followed Rachel's recipe exactly. My family loved it! In addition, we had another kid for dinner the night I made this. The boy was having a sleep over. The friend has more "typical kid tastes" than the boy and he liked it too. The only thing I might do differently next time is add a little chopped onion, but honestly, this was really good as is.

2 comments:

Denise in PA said...

Yum! I probably print out 3 or 4 recipes a week from those I've seen on blogs! Cooking's another hobby of mine - I just don't get to do it often enough!

brooks1986 said...

Thanks Lynn! Jamie raved about it and asked that I get the recipe from you. I'll be trying this soon!