Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Pillow Finishes

In August I wrote about the pillow covers a friend gave me. If you need a refresher or want to see pictures of the quilting I did on these, go here and here.

I had trouble finding 20" pillow forms locally and didn't feel like making them. So I ordered two from Joann's and finished these up.



The backs are the same.


They aren't something I would have purchased, but turned out nice. The boy loves them and has decided that they should go in the playroom on the new futon we purchased for that room. It has a chocolate colored mattress cover and these do look very nice on it.

3 comments:

West Michigan Quilter said...

Your pillows are awesome. Great quilting on them.

Melissa ;-) said...

Oh so pretty, Lynn!

Mama Pea said...

I think they look great. The Boy has good taste! :-)