Monday, December 5, 2011

Modern Monday Quilt Along

I'm sorry to disappoint anyone coming to see my Modern Monday Quilt Along block for last week. I was a stage mom all last week and all weekend. Here is my little actor in costume by the stage door.


He is Boy Scrooge in the Adams State College production of A Christmas Carol. I was at the theater every night last week and most of the weekend too. I've gotten no sewing done other than a little hand work, a very little.

Maybe Caroll has her block done. Even if she doesn't, she is always up to something interesting so it's worth a visit. To see the block for this week go over to Jenifer's blog.

I hope to have more sewing time this week, but I'm not holding my breath. The boy has two performances during the week and then another four next weekend before all this is done. I don't regret a moment of it as he is having so much fun! This week is also the last week of the semester which means next week is Finals week. Translation: I will have a lot of teaching/grading work to do for the next two weeks.

5 comments:

Gene Black said...

He looks great! I love the costume.

West Michigan Quilter said...

Your son is so cute. You go ahead and be a mom. Quilting can wait!

pegcollins said...

He did a great job!! loved the show!

Mama Pea said...

He looks so great, and how wonderful for you guys! Hang in there. I'm counting down the days with you!

quilthexle said...

Oh yes, a very handsome young Mr. Scrooge ! Have fun watching the show again (we've tickets for a show over here next Tuesday - can't wait for it!).