Monday, January 30, 2012

Modern Monday Quilt Along

My 18th block:


And a group shot:


Go see Caroll's version of this block at Attic Window Quilt Shop. And the Modern Monday Flickr group has lots of eye candy too.

Brief personal note: My work situation has changed this semester. Without going in details, I have a large volume of work that needs to be done within the next month. The time required for the overwhelming amount of grading that needs to be done has to be taken from somewhere and unfortunately it will have to come out of my sewing time. Less sewing time means fewer blog posts because I won't have anything to show you. So if I am not posting as often, this is why. I still hope to do my Modern Monday block each week but I may not have time for much else.

Thanks for understanding and I hope to be back to my regular routine by the end of February.

1 comment:

Mama Pea said...

Great new block, and I love seeing them all together, too. I like these wonky geese!

I am so sorry your work life is taking over on you. I know how you feel. I am glad you see a light at the end of the tunnel in a relatively short time period, though. That's good. Hang in there!