Monday, April 2, 2012

Modern Monday Quilt Along

Block 27:


I opted to make something different than Jenifer last week.

This week we are making a pansy block. I love pansies! Go over to Caroll's at Attic Window Quilt Shop to see what we were suppose to make last week. She is also advertising a biweekly block beginning in May that looks really fun.

As I mentioned last week, I have taken over the blog for my local quilt shop, Heartstrings and Heirlooms. We are having a giveaway this week for four fat quarters of brand new to the shop fabric. Enter here. The drawing will be next Monday morning, so there is plenty of time to enter.

3 comments:

Barb said...

I love this block!

West Michigan Quilter said...

Love that block. Of course, your fabrics are fantastic. Wish I had done that block. Took at peek at the pansy block. Doesn't that look wonderful! Good luck on your new blogging venture. Should be lots of fun.

Mama Pea said...

I like that block very much. Well done. You are so creative. I tell ya....