Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Strippy Pillow Cover

I saw this pattern posted on the Moda Bake Shop recently. I couldn't find it on the Moda blog so the link takes you directly to the designer's blog, Quilting in the Rain.

I thought the idea was really cute. For some reason I've had a brand new 14" square pillow form in my closet for a while. I thought this was the perfect pattern to use to make it an outfit.


I adjusted the original pattern a bit because my pillow is smaller than the 16" one the pattern is written for. However, it was very easy to tweak the pattern and fairly quick to make.

2 comments:

Denise in PA said...

I saw this on QitR blog too and bookmarked it to make. Yours looks great!

Mama Pea said...

I turned out great! I saw another version of this somewhere....Maybe with Jenny Doan. Very cute!