Saturday, September 1, 2012

Quilting with Spooky

Spooky here. Lynn is busy working on this pretty quilt. I wanted to show you how I am helping her quilt it. She is still learning how to do the hook feather design and needs some encouragement.

Lynn's feathers are really nice, but I'm cuter
She did an extra good job on this one

Ahhh! The table isn't underneath this part of the quilt!

Whew! Quilting is hard work. I need a nap.
Lynn kicked me out of the sewing room so she could finish her quilt. I kidnapped her computer to show you the great pictures Lynn took of me before she kicked me out.

Hope you have a good weekend!


5 comments:

merinz said...

What a lot of fun you will have (and already do!) with Spooky. She looks a real cutie.

Sandy H said...

Love love love Spooky's face as she's seemingly about to go tumbling off the table! Too funny. Almost enough to make me want to get a new kitty....

Denise in PA said...

Well, Spooky, you are turning into a great quilt supervisor - I hope they are paying you well! o:)

West Michigan Quilter said...

Ha! What a hoot. I think you are enjoying Spooky way too much! (she is cute!)

Mama Pea said...

I'm having to hand check my blogs these days, as my reader doesn't seem to be updating. Thanks for letting me know about this post. This is so cute! Well done. I love Spooky. She is going to be a great pal. I hope she adopts Goldie's quilt that you gave her. Your feathers are looking great.