Wednesday, January 23, 2013

One Down

I finished the embroidery for one of my Sue Spargo ornaments. The link will take you to my previous post about these ornaments.


I just love this one! The little french knots look like beads, but I promise, there are no beads on this one.

Sadly, the kit does not contain enough embroidery floss to finish the rest of the ornaments. I've been able to do some of the embroidery on the bird, but I don't have enough to finish it. I have ordered some more thread and will work on these more once it arrives.


3 comments:

Jeanne said...

The ornaments are adorable. Love the finished snowflake. Hope the floss arrives soon so you can finish the others. I've had fun catching up on your posts. Love the Classmate bag and the laptop carrier. Thanks for the link to the triple zipper pouch, too.

West Michigan Quilter said...

Your ornament is beautiful! I love the stitching on the wool. Wish I could do that. My stitches in wool always look like something my grandchild would do.

Mama Pea said...

Beautiful! I thought the stitching was beads. I really did! Wow. What a bummer that you didn't have enough thread. One of the other BOMs I decided to do this year was her bird BOM. Even though it's expensive, I decided to give it a little try for a year. I just got my first kit the other day. Excited to get started, but it will probably be a few weeks. LOL. Just love what you did.