Tuesday, March 26, 2013

iPad/Kindle Case

Another weekend project was the iPad/Kindle Case.


This is an adaptation of a Snap Happy Purse pattern. The only thing I did differently was to resize it to fit my iPad. I tried to find the original pattern online but was unsuccessful. It is a new pattern, so that might be why it is hard to find. I'll look when I'm at work tomorrow and edit this post with the pattern information if I can find it.

I do not like the strap on this one. Next time I will do something different. Other than that, it is great.


My iPad, with cover attached, fits easily inside.

This will be one of the classes I will be teaching next quarter at my LQS. I love projects that can easily be finished within a three hour class period.


5 comments:

West Michigan Quilter said...

I like that cover. I wish I had had that pattern when I made a bag for my 88 year old friend who just got an iPad. Wish we were closer because that sounds like a class I'd like to take.

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

Gotta make me one of these for my iPad.

The Slow Quilter said...

Love those bags, and fast to do to. Great work.

Mama Pea said...

That's really cute. Love your fabric choices. So, does the top open like the snap happy bags?

What don't you like about the strap? That it is so skinny?

Denise in PA said...

Great cover - love that Madrona Road!