Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Sue Spargo 2014 BOM

I finally committed to doing one of these in time to sign up!


Above is the Sue Spargo Block of the Month project for 2014. The link will take you to her website where you can read the details. This is not an inexpensive quickie project!

Space is limited. If you want to join me in doing this next year, don't wait too long to sign up. I've waited in the past, trying to decide if I was ready to commit to such an involved project, only to decide too late that I wanted to join and there was no space left. I wasn't crazy about the 2013 project so didn't sign up, but I really like this one and have already reserved my spot. I didn't even add everything up to see how much this was going to cost me. I'm not sure I really want to know!


1 comment:

Mama Pea said...

Ha! I haven't finished my 2013 one, so I am passing on this one. I have another BOM from this year I haven't even started yet, so I am forcing myself to catch up a little first. I hope you enjoy it. I'll talk to you sometime about my experience with my Spargo BOM this year.