Monday, March 3, 2014

Sunset

On Wednesdays after work I usually have to go pick up my son at his BFF's house. They live outside of town to the southwest. Last week the sun was setting about the time I was driving out there. I parked at their house, grabbed my camera and shot a few quick photos.

In the photo below I was looking southwest. The color of the clouds changed so quickly.


In the photo below, I was looking west, directly towards the setting sun.


I was worried that I wouldn't make it to their house in time. I kept looking for a place to pull over, but was worried that I might get stuck in the mud if I did. So I just kept driving. I barely made it.

I do have some finished tops to show you. We had windy, snowy weather this weekend so I couldn't take pictures until this morning. I'll edit them and get posts written today.