Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Stash Shopping

It has been a while since I have purchased any fabric "just because." When I saw this Charley Harper line on the Fabricworm Facebook page, I purchased the half yard bundle within minutes. It was also on sale when I bought it, 25% off! Double score!










I love Charley Harper's style and art work. I have no idea what I will do with these fabrics other than pet them. This was a "I just have to have some of that" purchase.


P.S. While finding the link for the fabric line on the Fabricworm website I noticed that these fabrics also come in flannel, canvas and knits. I'm not tempted by the knits. Flannel would be nice but the cotton will work just fine for most things I will make with it. However, CANVAS - I might not be strong enough to resist getting some canvas to make myself a bag.



5 comments:

West Michigan Quilter said...

Love that fabric. I hadn't seen it before. Hope I can talk Chris into getting it in at the shop.

Barb said...

Oh...that is amazing fabric...lucky you!!!!

lindamid said...

thanks for sharing. Love the designs and the colors. I might check out the canvas also

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

I love all the little bird fabrics, especially the cardinals.

Mama Pea said...

That is good stuff. I have not heard of it before. I will have to look for it. I went to the AQS show this weekend and bought too much fabric! LOL. But I am proud of myself...I just got some Cotton and Steele in the mail, and I already cut into it. Really working hard on using what I have! (But it's not stopping me from buying.)