Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween

I "sewed" two costumes earlier this week for my son and his BFF. Actually, I just added letters to two purchased t-shirts.

Pepper and Salt
I printed out the S and P from a Word document onto paper, one letter per page. Then I traced the letters onto fusible from the back side of the paper so that they would be reversed; ironed the traced fusible to the back of the appropriate color fabric; cut the letter out and fused it to the shirt. Then I stitched around each letter using matching thread and a zig zag stitch.

Happy Halloween!




2 comments:

Tanya Quilts in CO said...

These are so clever and easy! I might have to steal your idea for next year. Thank you for sharing.

West Michigan Quilter said...

Cute. Hope they had a great time! It was so cold and windy here, hardly any kids came to my door.