Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Gift Sewing

'Tis the season for gift making. I've been making ornaments and dishrags.



Well, the ornaments were made last weekend. I started on the dishrags in September when I was still working at my LQS as something to do during the brief lulls in the going out of business sale. Initially, there was no time to do anything other than store business. After a couple of weeks there would be little windows of time during the afternoon when I had nothing to do. There is only so much shelf straightening I can handle, so I started bringing my crochet hook and some yarn.

My guild is doing a potholder exchange this year. Below is what I made.

front

back
We were given a pattern to use so everyone's potholder will be the same block, with different fabrics.


1 comment:

West Michigan Quilter said...

These are so cute. You do such beautiful work!