Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Pinwheel Blocks

I don't have much to show today, just these two pinwheel blocks.


These blocks will become part of my guild's 2015 raffle quilt. We purchased a packet of brightly colored 10" batik squares and some Kona white. The blocks will all be pinwheels. I think we need 48 pinwheel blocks. Then there will be some applique as a border or the center or both. I'm not exactly sure.

The rest of my sewing time has been spent working on my In Full Bloom, the 2014 Sue Spargo BOM. I'm still not able to post any photos of it but it is looking good, if I do say so myself. I'm finishing up the embroidery on the last block. Then I will be able to sew all the blocks together. My packet with the border fabrics and instructions is already here. My last packet with the backing, binding and a label is on it's way. It has been a fun year working on this project!


No comments: