Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Sewing with Mom, Part 1

We got right to work shortly after she arrived on our first project, a Sew Together Bag. She picked out some fabric and zippers from my stash.



The bag took us two days to complete because (1) it is a pretty involved pattern and (2) we did other stuff besides sew.

Our next project was a little basket.



For the inside she used a mini charm pack of French General that I gave her for her birthday. I also gave her the Moda Candy pattern book that this pattern is in. The outside fabric she used was something from my stash. These fabrics will go nicely in her kitchen where she plans to use the basket.


2 comments:

West Michigan Quilter said...

Oh my gosh, you are busy. Love that sew together bag and have been wanting to make one. I love the fabrics you used. I think I better wait to make it though because I'm not that good at understanding directions. Love the basket. So cute.

Mama Pea said...

I love making those bags. I think they are totally addicting! After you make a few, they don't take so long to make. LOL.