Friday, April 17, 2015

Still At It

I was able to finish quilting the gray areas yesterday on my Modern French General top. Click here to see the completed top and the quilting design I'm doing on the gray.

I switched to a red thread and am now quilting the print fabrics.


This design doesn't take quite as long as the other but still isn't exactly quick. It will take me a few more days to finish this one up.

I didn't work much on this quilt on Wednesday because it was Scrap Group day. We had a great time making Boxy Stars. Here are the four I completed.



I don't know yet what I will use for the sashing. I'll get all the stars done before making that decision.


2 comments:

West Michigan Quilter said...

Great quilting. I admire your persistence. Like your blocks too,

Sandy H said...

Love both! The fabrics for the boxy stars are great--can't wait to see how that all comes together!