Friday, December 4, 2015

Judy's Quilt Quilted

Yesterday I was able to get Judy's quilt quilted for her. Click here for my first post on this quilt.


I did a simple all-over meander. It's nothing fancy, but is fast and looks good on just about every pattern. Speaking of the pattern, it is from The Big Book of Nickel Quilts by Pat Speth and Charlene Thode. I believe Judy said that this was actually a "bonus quilt" because it is made from the leftovers of another quilt from the book. The dark green fabric along the right hand side in the photo above is the left over of the backing fabric Judy provided.

I'm not sure if Judy wants to bind this herself or if she wants me to do it. For now I will do nothing until I hear from her.


1 comment:

Barb said...

Meandering is good..the quilt looks great!