Friday, January 15, 2016

Frosty Trees

We had some snow last week which gave way to some foggy mornings. When it is cold the fog clings to the trees and makes everything look white and frosty for a few hours before the sun chases it away.


These photos were taken last Sunday. It was a little windy that morning. If you look closely you can see a little of the snow/frost falling from the trees. In person, it looks a like fairy dust to me.

The sky was so very blue that morning. It makes a nice contrast with the white trees.


Unfortunately there is not much sewing going on at my house these days. On the other hand progress is being made at my soon-to-open shop, Alamosa Quilt Company. I don't have any more shop photos for you yet. Mainly what I've been doing this week is entering the products we've received thus far into inventory so that they can be sold. It's pretty boring and there isn't anything to photograph. I'll try to have some photos for you next week though.


1 comment:

Marlene said...

Gorgeous photos Lynn. Hard to imagine that scene while here in New Zealand it is a glorious summers day.