Friday, January 20, 2017

Yet Another Bag

I came across a new grocery bag pattern, one I can order paper copies of to sell in my shop. I don't have any in stock at the moment, but will order them soon. I often order just one of patterns and books to look through them and try them out before ordering copies to sell. Whenever possible, I prefer to make sure that I can recommend it before stocking it in my shop.


And it is reversible.


This pattern is similar to the others I've made, but a bit easier. Not that the other pattern is difficult; it's just not as straight-forward, in my opinion, as this one.

The name of this pattern is Grocery Tote by Erin Schlosser.

And the fabrics I used are so cute! You might need to click on the photos to see them larger. They made me laugh when my fabric rep. showed them to me and I couldn't resist ordering a few. I think they are perfect for grocery bags.


1 comment:

West Michigan Quilter said...

I have this pattern and love it. I carry this bag in my car all the time. It is reversible too! You used cute fabrics on yours. Great idea.