Thursday, June 1, 2017

Bugsy Backpack

Another new bag pattern I've tried out.


This one is fabulous! They also sell a hardware kit so you can get all of the rings, clips and slides that coordinate and are designed to be used with the pattern. I will be carrying both the pattern and the hardware kits in my shop soon.


The bag is a great size, not too complicated to make but probably not a beginner bag project. I used another one of the metal "handmade" labels on this one.


There is a key clip on the inside.


The bag is fully lined too. There are no inside pockets but you could add some if you wanted.


I can see myself making this one again! This bag is a shop sample, but I may need to make one for personal use.

Details: 

The pattern is Bugsy Backpack by Sassafras Lane Designs. The fabrics I used are a Flower Shop Canvas print by Cotton + Steel for the outside, a black batik for the outer pockets and a cream Pixie Dot by Ink & Arrow for the lining.


1 comment:

Gmawelsh said...

Do you have any suggestions for making this bag???