Monday, July 3, 2017

Zippy Crossbody Bag

I tested a new bag pattern.


This one is a keeper! I made the "full size" version which finishes at 8" by 8".

The front has two outside zippered pockets.


The back has one outside zippered pocket.


The top closure is a fourth zipper and inside there are two more pockets.


At 8" by 8" finished size, this is not a large bag, but it does have lots of pockets and is a great size for carrying the essentials. The strap is long. I had to knot it to get a good photo. The pattern calls for adding a slide to the strap to make it adjustable, but I only had a 1" slide, not the 1/2" slide the strap needs. I can add it later though with minimal ripping.

This one is a shop sample so I'll need to make another one for myself! I'll wait to do that after I get the proper sized slides in stock at the shop though.


1 comment:

West Michigan Quilter said...

I love your bag. I have to make it! Love your fabric too!